Here we go.

08 August 2009

Sip

It was tough day @ work on Friday. Thankfully we got an invite from Heather to swim @ Casa de Holland-Salley. It was bitchin'! They have a really nice backyard which is far from the street, totally surrounded with greenery. And mosquitos. I probably could've stayed out there all night listening to 8 tracks & sipping iced tea, but the little buggers proved to be too much for us. We were driven inside after about 30 mins.


We decided to go get some grub, but before going to dinner (Starving Artist. Again. They aren't paying me.), we drove around Park Hill to look at homes for sale. Park Hill seems to be the best place (so far) in the hunt for our new home. We will be meeting a realtor on Monday to take a peek inside some of these homes. I can't wait, can't wait. I'm already hosting a dinner & guests in my mind. Too soon?


KMHD & I have been discussing our futures lately. The thing is is that we don't want to work for someone else & don't want to go back to school. She said it best: we are going to spend our 30's trying to start a business & work for ourselves. I'm going to wait until I buy a home (and probably a car) and finish my gig working with Judge Kilgore. Hopefully, I'll be debt-free, aside from a mortgage & car payment by that time.

Good Saturday. Coffee with baby. Shopping w/ KMHD. I got a new dress. The self-improvement plan afforded me that.

1 comment:

nicole said...

Yep, that certainly looks like the High Life. JEALOUS!

Blog Archive